Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finding Myself???

Most afternoons I find myself trying to convince myself to exercise on my elliptical. It has to be one of the most boring things I do, but want to be as healthy as possible, so I press on. The time is passed either watching tv or listening to music. The song I was listening to was "All For The Glory of You"(God), while I watched an afternoon talk show host tell me how I could love and find myself, how I could remind myself that it really is all about ME, and how I could find my "sexy self". Quite a contrast going in both ears yesterday. As I checked my email, the post for The True Woman was perfect to remind me where my priorities need to remain. Nancy Leigh DeMoss said it better than I ever could. You can find what a godly woman looks like on the sidebar of my blog, True Woman, day 15.

No comments: