Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Few Goals

Over thirty years ago God found me before I even knew Him, He called and saved me by His grace through the blood of Jesus Christ.


"For we know that things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose. For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son...And those whom He predestined, He also justified; and those He justified, He also glorified."
Romans 8:28-30

Since then I've read, studied, meditated and memorized God's precious Word. I have found this is the only Book that has the answers. It has helped me to find my focus and goals for this life. Recently I've been able to narrow down particular goals:

To love my Lord with all my heart, mind and soul-Matthew 22:37

To walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God-Colossians 1:10

To fulfill Titus 2:3-5 so God's message will not be slandered.

To glorify God in whatever I do-1 Corinthians 10:31


"Not that I have already reached the goal or am already fully mature, but I make every effort to take hold of it because I also have been taken hold of by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:12



No comments: