Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Complaints

Who would have thought on a day like this we would be having

a HEAT WAVE this week. Today is day 3 of over 90 temps.
That makes it official I guess. All I know is it's hot and I  may have
 to run through the baby sprinkler today.

With company coming later this afternoon, Lauren and her friends, and my feet had to settle for sprinklers in the back yard. This ball has holes in it that shoot water out. Maybe we will head to the beach tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me why kids always make peace signs when they have their pictures taken?

By the way, I'm not complaining, with all the snow we had, even on Mother's Day of this year, I will take the sun and heat anyday, course I do have AC.
Hope you don't get tired of my summer chronicles, I'm having a blast!

No comments: