Wednesday, November 24, 2010

God's Abundant Grace

Thankful today for God's grace upon grace, John 1:16, and that Christ died for my sins in accordance with the scriptures, 1 Corinthians 15:3.
I am also thankful for

*college age daugthers jumping on the bed while I try to write this post
*a frig full of ingredients vying for my attention
*my son home safe from Iraq, who will be at our Thanksgiving table this year rather than on skype thousands of miles away
*a husband who not only preaches the gospel to his flock but lives it out in front of his family
*my mom who continues to love and support me and calls to see how my day went
*sisters, even though they are a thousand miles away, when we visit we just pick up where we left off
*friends near and far that God has given me every time I move to another place of ministry, don't worry Lafayette friends, no move in the picture!!
*Situations and circumstances that have come into my life that have been used to make me more like Jesus
Happy Thanksgiving! Come back for pictures of my holiday celebrations.

No comments: