Far too often I focus on the things that annoy me about my husband. I thought it was about time to make a list of his great qualities. And if it's bragging, oh well, maybe today's marriages would be even better if we bragged instead of complained. Happy Valentine's early to my honey.
Twenty Great Characteristics Of My Spouse
1. He is a man of God.
2. He is a man of prayer.
3. He is a man of his word.
4. He is faithful, something I've never had to worry about.
5. He is funny.
6. He is the smartest man I know.
7. He changed the diapers of our babies.
8. He helps me to be the woman of God I need to be.
9. He is trustworthy.
10. He takes care of our family when we are sick, known as Dr. Rob.
11. He thinks of my needs ahead of his own.
12. He is the same person at work and at home.
13. He is a great and faithful father.
14. He perseveres, getting to Iowa when I needed him the most.
15. He is stubborn, not always a bad characteristic.
16. He gets up in the middle of the night to help with sick kids.
17. He teaches our children God's Word.
18. He absolutely loves to read and study.
19. He encourages me to be a woman of God's Word and not a "fluffy" Christian.
20. Most of all he loves me no matter what and I know he always will.