Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Surprise

The following note came to my inbox early last week. I've debated whether to share it because I really don't want to "toot my own horn." But decided I would because most of you know I'm not that type of person.
I began this this blog
late last summer with the intention of communicating to the women of my church and whoever else wanted to read it. I've journaled for 20+ years and now I blog. I love to write. So I was quite surprised this past week when my blog was put on this person's 100 Top Blogs.
And I had prayed the Lord would extend the readership of my blog and He had done it before I even knew it. You can find me at #80
So I keep on writing to the glory of God.


"We just posted an article, “Top 100 Blogs on Christian Families” (
http://becomingaradiologist.org/top-100-blogs-on-christian-families/). I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

"I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this list."

2 comments:

Janel said...

Awesome! Keep on writing!

Lori said...

Wow! Good Job Jody! :) You are making a difference.