Monday, August 31, 2009

An Anniversary

Today marks the first anniversary of beginning this blog. My first post was just an introduction, my second post tells you why I started blogging. There were various reasons, but the most important reason was and is to bring you closer to our Savior. It is my goal to make Jesus Christ my treasure, not houses, or land, family or ministry. There have been many days I've let the cares and worries of this world take front and center in my life, BUT GOD continues to draw me to Himself and loving me no matter what. I do want to have no other gods before me, loving God with all my heart, mind and soul, because He made a way for me through His Son Jesus who died in my place and will one day call me to Himself, being made righteous in His sight because of the blood of my Savior.

With God's help I want to continue blogging to His glory.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations Jody! I've really enjoyed your posts over the last year. Many days they are just the reminders I need! Glory to God! And thank you!

Gigi said...

Happy 1st blog birthday! I'm thankful that I was introduced to your blog all those months ago and have really enjoyed my visits to your site. I wish you many more wonderful posts - all to the glory of God!