Wednesday, February 17, 2010





I think I've found the title to the book I've been writing for several years. I did a post on an Uncluttered Heart, with this title three weeks ago and I've been, here's a word for you, ruminating on it. Benefit of being raised on a farm, I have seen how a cow ruminates, chews and swallows her food, then brings it back up to chew again, yuuummy. That's what I've been doing with this title.

One of my life verses is Matthew 22:37:
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
How often is my mind crowded and cluttered with things I think are so important, my mind busy, busy, busy with all the details of the day, and my heart littered with the cares of this world. 
Remedy for a cluttered heart, mind and soul? 
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31


Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
  In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he 
 will make straight your paths.   Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 comments:

Lori said...

So now I need to be thinking of a picture to go along with your title, so I can create the cover of your book :D

Jody said...

Our book!! :)

Edie said...

I like that title.
Thanks for the lesson on ruminating. Blech! :D

Gigi said...

I like it! The title, not the cow/cud/regurgitate thing! ;)

Michelle said...

Love it!