Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 Reading List

I am moving my 2010 Reading List to an actual post so I can make room on my sidebar for other things. I will be adding to this as I read more this year, so check back often. This list is mainly for my own recollection, a place I can check to see what I've already read.

A Sweet and Bitter Providence
Counsel From The Cross
English Standard Version Bible
He Walked Among Us
Idelette-Wife of John Calvin(Novel)
Prayers of an Excellent Wife
Same Kind of Different as Me
Scandalous
The Art of Divine Contentment
The Bruised Reed
Valley of Vision-Collection of Puritan Prayers
Voices of The True Woman
What Did You Expect-Redeeming the Realities of Marriage
Womanly Dominion
Fiction by Ted Dekker
His Word in my Heart
You Never Stop Being a Parent-
Solar Fire(novel)
Dug Down Deep-
Her Mother's Hope
Comforts from the Cross
A Place of Healing; Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain, and God's Sovereignty
Sarah's Key
Night

No comments: