Monday, September 13, 2010

Reading List

The Undistracted Widow: Living for God after Losing Your Husband
God Who Is There, The: Finding Your Place in God's StoryChristian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know
These books are currently on my desk. I am back to feeding my soul after my summer time reading of fiction and mysteries. I am preparing for a women's small group I will be leading on Wednesday nights using
Through His Eyes which is the best book I've read on the women of the Bible.
I just finished reading The Undistracted Widow, again the best book I have read on the subject. If you are a widow, know someone who is, or you want to understand how God can be glorified in widowhood, then I highly recommend reading this book.

Through His Eyes: God's Perspective on Women in the Bible

No comments: