Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Something New

I am thrilled to have a beautiful new header for my blog courtesy of my friend Lori. Her blogs are My View From the Mountain and her photography blog. I have been wanting a header on my blog for some time. One that describes me, one that shows you the reader where my heart is at, where I come from, where I've been and where I'm going. Lori took time out of her busy Thanksgiving weekend to take a trip down a country road not far from hers to capture in her lens my family farm. The farmer is gone, but the farm and it's many memories are still there. I hope to be able to share those photos some day. Lori did a great job taking many pictures that I had to choose one from. You see it here. Some of my favorites. An Iowa sky, and Iowa sunset and an Iowa farm. Yes those are a big part of me, but my blog is much more than that. It is sharing my life with you and my life in Christ, glorifying God in writing, parenting, following God in ministry with my husband, so much more. I trust you will continue to read and invite your friends to check out my blog. And always, wanting to glorify God in everything I do.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Jody , I don't think there is any place to grow up that is better than on a farm . Carl

Terri said...

What a sweet friend you have, Jody. I love that photo. It's just gorgeous!

Greetings! said...

The photo is beautiful and reminds me of my South Dakota country. Love it!