Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Abide, Proclaim, Be Bold

Praying today and in the days to come for direction regarding 2011 making it my goal to look away from the world and saturate my heart, mind and soul in the Word of God:

This year I want to increase in my desire for and delight in God's Word.
I want to give glory to God's Name every day for the sake of His steadfast love and faithfulness.
With God's Holy Spirit abiding in me I want to see progress in my battle against sin, my desire to abide in Jesus, bearing the fruit of the Spirit.
I want to "proclaim his Name..."(Colossians 1:28)
I want my "manner of life to be worthy of the gospel of Christ..."(Philippians 1:27)
I want to be bold in proclaiming His Name because of the hope I have(2 Corinthians 3:12)

What are you praying for this year?

1 comment:

Tamela's Place said...

Hello Jody,

awesome prayers for the year. My prayer would be to totally trust God in my life and my family and to be ever more sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and not my flesh..

I have missed coming around to some of my fav bloggers, but i am back now in the blogging world and am going to try to keep it going this time cause i do really enjoy it as well as being fed and encouraged by reading others blogs such as yours.

Hope you and your family have a great New year Jody

Tammy :)