- How does a young mother five months pregnant make much of God when she is involved in a head on collision and the unborn baby's heartbeat is no where to be found?
- How does a new pastor's wife keep God at the center of her life when all she feels is lonliness and isolation because she has moved far away from everything familiar and friendly?
- How does a young mother of three children all under the age of 4 find time to spend with her Lord knowing that is what she needs to do to be the mother they so desperately need?
- Where does a lonely housewife battling depression turn when her only desire is to leave her husband and children and head back to all that was once familiar?
- How does a wife live day in and day out loving her husband who deals with unrelenting chronic pain?
- How does a mother value God above all things when her only son is being deployed to the Middle East for over a year?
- How does a daughter honor and praise God when her dad dies unexpectedly with grief invading every nook and cranny of her heart?
That it is possible to glorify God in everything (1 Cor. 10:31).
With a story to tell that God is writing I want to proclaim his Name.