I have kept a journal for over 20 years and switched to this medium 18 months ago. Why?
- I initially began because I was not going to let something new get the best of me. Stubborn I guess. I was going to figure out the 'blog' thing because I love to write.
- I wanted to talk to my "sisters" in Christ, communicating to them on a regular basis.
- I wanted to glorify God in everything I do.
- Raising my family
- Cooking for my family
- Teaching Sunday School and women's Bible studies
- Weeping with those who weep
- Listening to the hurting
- Loving my husband and children
- Watching Kansas beat Syracuse in mens college basketball(watching college basketball)
- Serving the Lord along side my husband
- daughter of God
- daughter and sister
- pastor's wife
The blog? We shall see!!