Friday, May 21, 2010

Giving Thanks

Thanking God for all the women in my life, whether you are related to me by blood, marriage or the blood of Jesus Christ, I want you to know how much I thank God for you, loving you like a sister. I often think about so many of you wherever you are today. Whether in the great states in the midwest, or the southwest or here in the northeast. I wish I could have a cup of coffee or tea with each one of you. But that will have to wait for heaven I'm guessing. Our lives take us in so many different directions, but if you love Jesus, then we are headed in the same direction our destination heaven.
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him...
Thank you for being a friend.

No comments: