Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Uncluttered Heart

Blogging these days has hit a slump. I like some of the synonyms taken from Dictionary.com. Although I am not in a blue funk, that is how I feel about blogging right now. I have been in a blogging rut before and I am sure this lapse will pass.

Everyone is back to school and I am back to babysitting for Baby K who is no longer a baby but a very active two-year old. He loves to read and talk, talk and read, and comment on all the sounds he hears outside. He is good company.

In my spare time I am preparing for a Wednesday night group for women, mentoring and walking almost 3 miles a day.  I also enjoy helping my husband as much as I can.
Life definitely has a different pace and I am continually asking the Lord to use me wherever he pleases. I don't want to waste time or the life he graces me with everyday.
My roles and relationships are changing, but I will always be a child of God. I want to be conformed to the image of my Savior everyday, so I will continually set the Lord before me so I may glorify God in whatever I do.
I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
Psalm 16:8




No comments: