Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Theology 101

Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know

Chapter 6 What are Angels, Satan, and Demons?

1. How are angels like me? How are they different from me?
    Angels are like me in that they are created beings but have no physical body. They like me, have
    moral judgement and intelligence. They are different from me in that they are spirits with no body.
2. What is the primary role of angels in the world today?
    The primary role of angels today is to worship God, protect and guard His people.

3. What are some of the things the Bible tells us about Satan?
  • They are evil angels who sinned against God and now work evil in the world.
  • They were cast into hell because of their evil
  • They are limited in power
  • At the cross Jesus disarmed Satan and his demons(Colossians 2:15) so we as God's children do not fear Satan.
Read the series here.

No comments: